For a car to run smoothly, it needs regular maintenance. So does your body! Runners do a great job of training, but unfortunately maintenance exercises are often missed.
- Improve your inner core with Physiotonic to strengthen your inner framework that holds you together. If your framework has some faults, then you will tend to overload other structures, which will increase the risk of injury.
- Through Physiotonic, we will improve your gluteal strength:
- To give you more leg strength and therefore more power with your running (especially for those hills).
- To prevent injury by improving the stability of your pelvis and taking the load off joints such your hips and knees.
- Further, flexibility is important to work on to help prevent injury and aid recovery.